Jodee's Apple Oat dumps

Jodee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I was desperate for something sweet but after browsing several recipes on You tube decided far too much sugar, so decided to throw together something quick and easy.

2 eggs whisked,
pinch of salt
1 apple pealed and chopped
sprinkle of dried cranberries
half sachet vanilla sugar, (about teaspoon)
1 sachet of white sugar (u get in tea shop)
sprinkle of cinnamon
half teaspoon of muscavado sugar
about a cup or less oats to bind mix together all (quite wet) (I just used what I had left in the packet) made a bit finer in the processor.
added tablespoon of self raising flour (still quite wet.)

spoon dump onto greased baking tray (better greaseproof paper)
cook fan assisted 200C for 20 - 22 mins

Its a cross between a cake / scone, moist, chewy and delicious but not too sweet. Hits the spot 🙂

AppleOats.png

Last edited:
I was desperate for something sweet but after browsing several recipes on You tube decided far too much sugar, so decided to throw together something quick and easy.

2 eggs whisked,
pinch of salt
1 apple pealed and chopped
sprinkle of dried cranberries
half sachet vanilla sugar, (about teaspoon)
1 sachet of white sugar (u get in tea shop)
sprinkle of cinnamon
half teaspoon of muscavado sugar
about a cup or less oats to bind mix together all (quite wet) ( jiust used what I had left in the packet) made a bit finer is the processor.
added tablespoon of self raising flour (still quite wet.)

spoon onto greased baking tray (better greaseproof paper)
cook fan assisted 200C for 22

Its a cross between a cake and scone, moist and delicious but not too sweet. Hits the spot 🙂

View attachment 31948
These apple oat dumps look seriously delish @Jodee....I will definitely be making these.

These apple oat dumps look seriously delish @Jodee....I will definitely be making these.
Enjoy stephenS50, they are delish, I am glad I wrote the recipe down even though not exact in measurements, because they are so quick, easy and satisfying 😛 :party: At Christmas I may even add some orange rind and top with a drizzle of chocolate yummy

They look lovely, a bit like a rock cake .
they are good, let me know if u try it, need pictures from any one who does 🙂

sounds interesting .. I shall have to add it to my list of recipes to make / experiment with

Back