Jessica and her award again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Am hoping there is a photo here somewhere of Jessica (left) and her friend Claudette with their awards.

Attachments

• Award 1.jpg
    Award 1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 68
Woo hoo it worked.

It was a fabulous night. Connie Talbot (aged 9) sang, from the X Factor and was brilliant and anyone remember Steve Brookstein, won the first x factor, he was there singing and I have to say, he was brilliant as well.

It was very emotional and Jessica was brilliant. This was some award, we were all shocked. It was a biggie and the first one for this Christopher Hall award.

🙂

Congratulations Jessica 🙂 and what a great photo🙂

Jessica looks like a princess and her friend is very pretty too. Well done withthe awards, and having such a brilliant time at the wards ceremony.

A very fine young lady she is to well done jess and her mate x

Lovely photograph Adrienne. Did the girls enjoy themselves? What did they actually win - or was it the award they are holding?🙂Bev

Yes Jessica won tickets to Marwell Zoological Park down in Winchester and Claudette won a build a bear.

Claudette and another boy received Children of Courage awards. Jessica won the first Christopher Hall Memorial Award and there was this huge big introduction from Christopher's uncle and then he read something written by the mum who stood beside him. Then Connie Talbot (aged 9 now from Britains Got Talent) sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow whilst there was a slide show of photos of Christopher and then they said the first ever award was going to a very special girl who dealt with her hyperinsulinism really well and it was a great achievement blah blah blah then they called Jessica's name and off she went through the tables of people all clapping and cheering and saying well done etc etc.

I got it all on camera, Jessica wanted it, it was very emotional and I am very very proud. It was a lovely evening.

Adrienne, how lovely and how very sad all at the same time. I bet there were lots of tears and hugs going on. Sounds like you all had a very emotional time. Tell Jessica I will be thinking about her over the next couple of days.🙂Bev

Wonderful :D That has put a big smile on my face on my birthday, well done all! 🙂

They look lovely, bless them! Sounds like an emotional evening - hope you both had a wonderful time though... you must be so proud! 🙂

ps - happy birthday Northener!

Great photo, you must be SO proud!

What a lovely photo, you must be so proud.

Sounds a wonderful evening, sad but good to remember others too.

Isnt she growing into a beautiful young lady Adrienne?

she looks so grown up from how i remember her in MCDonald she is beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back