Jelly Baby Chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine are long gone :rofl:
but super helpful post nevertheless x

Gosh ....... how on earth would anyone?

Just a reminder that if you brought any of these around Easter they will go out of date next month. Apparently they won't become chickens! :rofl:
Thanks MikeyBikey
I have always ignored the use by date in my JBs, which get decanted into bags and pots.
I suspect that they will not go off And have no idea when their use by date is.
No Jelly chicks to be seen.

The snowmen will be out any time now.

Only in red and green, so a potentially high risk hypo treatment, depending on your preference!

i generally dislike JBs anyway so they are all perfect for me but (as mentioned in this mornings waking thread) the cola ones are particularly gross.

Eek! Russian roulette in the dark! Love red, hate green!

You are correct! Anyone who says otherwise is clearly some kind of MONSTER!!

We have just been redoing daughter’s room, we cleared out many sackfuls of old toys and rubbish that she’s been hoarding for years. While clearing the last few bits of rubbish off the floor before getting the vacuum cleaner in, I found what looked like two stones. Then realised they were jelly baby shaped… and were rock hard and no colour any jelly baby has ever been 😳 She hasn’t even used jelly babies as hypo treatment for several years so I dread to think how long they had been there!!

She collected Sylvanian Families toys from age 7 and had accumulated quite a collection. So that part of her room had not been allowed to be hoovered for years, in case any of the small parts got sucked up! She didn’t want to throw them away either so it took weeks to collect all the parts up and sort them into the right sets. Room looking much neater and tidier now!

So that part of her room had not been allowed to be hoovered for years, in case any of the small parts got sucked up!

And some of those Sylvanian Family sets used to have SO MANY tiny tiny bits!

And some of those Sylvanian Family sets used to have SO MANY tiny tiny bits!
Yes, some of them we literally had to dig out from between the carpet fibres! Knives and forks and dental instruments about the size of the bits of your finger nails that you have cut off 😳 Big cheer from daughter when we found a missing orange the sizeof a peppercorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back