JDRF Type 1 awareness campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been flagged already, but JDRF are currently running a campaign to increase awareness of Type 1 diabetes... thought some people might be interested in taking a look:

http://www.jdrf1campaign.org.uk/lan...mpaign+-+raising+awareness+of+type+1+diabetes

Not in any way belittling type 2 or other types btw! They're all **** to have as far as I can see! 🙂 I think a lot of the focus of this is to try & address the post code lottery with access to pumps amongst other things...

yeah funding seems to be a huge issue for pumps and I personally would love to see my little cousin Liam who is only 5 get one(he was recently diagnosed) ... posted the link on my facebook :D

Tweeted and FB'd! 🙂 Hey, I must be down with the kids despite my advancing years! 🙂

today graham received a pack to be a T1youth ambassador and on the 13 of november we are going to the discovery day in eastbourne i am really looking forward to meet the peoplewho i speak to the phone at JDRF

today graham received a pack to be a T1youth ambassador and on the 13 of november we are going to the discovery day in eastbourne i am really looking forward to meet the peoplewho i speak to the phone at JDRF

That's terrific Daniela! Well done to Graham 🙂 We'll all be in the pub celebrating the forum's second birthday 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back