Jdrf Fund Raising

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi everybody sorry i can't upload the link(i dont know why😱)if you go on the just giving homepage and search fo my name DanielaMagnoni the page come up thanks in advance guys the walk is 7 of march at 11:30 from bexhill on sea seafront 🙂

hi every body anybody thinks on joining me and graham the 7 of march ?is tom h. still in brighton or is back in eastbourne?🙂

hi everybody i really thaught i would have a little bit more by now i know i want do like northener he is to good .Try to have a second for my justgivingpage night night is school day tomorrow

*bump* Come on everyone! Let's have some more support for Daniela and Graham - it's an excellent cause!:D

*bump* Come on everyone! Let's have some more support for Daniela and Graham - it's an excellent cause!:D

thanks northener maybe we will have more money on the day i already put a lots of poster and print out in bexhill and hastings emailed the radio, school news letter and church news letter and the labour candidate James Royston will join us 😛

thanks northener maybe we will have more money on the day i already put a lots of poster and print out in bexhill and hastings emailed the radio, school news letter and church news letter and the labour candidate James Royston will join us 😛

good luck daneille !

Hi Everybody I Had O Lots Of Help From Another Mum At The Church This Morning She Did A Lots Of New Recruitment For Next Sunday We Should Have A Big Turn Out Ond Nice Weather

Hi Everybody I Had O Lots Of Help From Another Mum At The Church This Morning She Did A Lots Of New Recruitment For Next Sunday We Should Have A Big Turn Out Ond Nice Weather

Excellent Daniela! It would be great if you could get somone to take a photo or two! Hope the weather is better than it has been today!🙂

oh yes i already got a friend coming doing all the pictures!!!!!

hei guys my just giving page has been updated with story and some pictures maybe tomorrow so check nicky gerrard help me from the jdrf south coast office she is great!!!

I donated and wanted to wish you good luck and well done for doing it!🙂Bev x

hey guys the labour candidate who does the walk with me (james royston) on HIS JUST GIVING PAGE RAISE A WHOOOOOOPPING ?365 WHAT A GOOD JOB SEE NOT ALL POLITICIAN ARE THINKING ABOUT THEIR POCKET🙂🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back