Jason Manford furious at David Cameron for 'failing the NHS' as he waits hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Jason Manford has launched a furious attack on David Cameron's handling of the NHS after he was left waiting at hospital for TWO HOURS.

Comedian Jason, whose girlfriend is expecting a baby, angrily tweeted: “Nearly two hours late now at Trafford General Hospital! At least when I was late for my gig I bought everyone a drink. #justsayin.”

But as his anger quickly turned to fury, the funny man sent a series of scathing tweets to the Prime Minister’s official Twitter account.

Enraged, he wrote: “Oy @David_Cameron I’ve been sat in this underfunded, overstretched NHS hospital for over 2 hours.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jason-manford-furious-david-cameron-4893379

He can afford a private ambulance with topless nurses to whisk him away to a gold plated hospital somewhere sunny.:D I hate the wealthy complaining about a free service that the rest of us rely on.

Does he think there should be teams of doctors and nurses just standing there waiting for him to walk in?

It's not acceptable for anyone to be seen over 3 hours after a scheduled appointment time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back