Ive lost my voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennywren

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Since having cold last week and then turning into a cough ive now lost my voice !!!! just need to keep an eye on blood sugars as throat so raw really dont feel like eating . Having plenty of hot drinks tho was hoping it would all be cleared up before going to work tomorrow ,never mind:(

Plenty of warm drinks will help, if it doesn't clear in a day or two see your doctor. Last time I had a bad throat I ended up with a throat infection followed by pharyingitis (Not sure odf spelling) and needed antibiotics from docs.

Ahh Jenny hope you get well soon and get that voice back, my lot would love it if i lost my voice lol x

Believe me steffie , my husband and 2 sons are 😉

Mines going too, have a cough and the sore throat keep going all husky haha.

Hope you feel better xx

Ugh, hope you're feeling better soon!

I've got my 2nd cold in 2 weeks at the mo, I lost my voice for 2 days last weekend, and I think it's going again this time - entirely due to the cough I've had for a month now 😱.

Lemsip with honey in is helping the throat, but not doing much for the sugars, which are running high due to the infection anyway - record is 19 mmol so far 😱🙄 thank goodness for pumps!

Pardon! Oh I've got a bad sense of humour. I hope you feel better really soon. Sorry for not funny joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back