I've had a TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutterby

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just to update everyone. I had a mini stroke on Monday eve, right hand quite badley affected but improving a little each day. Spent 36 hrs in hospital but home now. struggling to do this but determined! Scared me to death.

Hi Flutterby so sorry to hear of this my stepdad suffered one last year it really knocked him for six but now he is back to his usual self gardening etc he was determinded it would not knock him down,I wish you a smooth road to recovery hun xx take care

Sorry to hear it flutterby but glad you're fighting it to get back to fitness.

It must give you the heebee geebees when it happens. Take care.

Rob

Hi Flutterby
So sorry to hear that you've had a tough time. It must be scary. My husband had TIA in Apr (he's non-DM), so I understand how you feel....Are you put on many kinds of meds now? Is any more examination to follow? Many TIA sufferers say they feel extremely exausted... my husband is one of them. He's got short term memory problem and his speech sometimes slurs, but he is getting better. So I'm sure you will get better, too. It takes time though, so take it easy and have a plenty of rest. I wish you all the best. (Sorry for the imperfect English, it's not my first language!)

Kay🙂

yes am on aspirin and simvastatin, scan of atrteries in neck and of heart to follow as nothing obvious on ct scan. excuse my writing! am totally tired. will sign off 4 now.xx thank u all.xx

yes am on aspirin and simvastatin, scan of atrteries in neck and of heart to follow as nothing obvious on ct scan. excuse my writing! am totally tired. will sign off 4 now.xx thank u all.xx

Take real good care flutter, we are here for you when you need us hun xx

yes am on aspirin and simvastatin, scan of atrteries in neck and of heart to follow as nothing obvious on ct scan.

Same as my hub. Take care and have a good rest...
Kay🙂

Sorry to hear this Flutterby :( I hope that you are able to get plenty of rest and wish you a good recovery {{{{Flutterby}}}}

Hi Flutterby,

I know we havent really chatted but I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you a speedy and healthy recovery and lots of love,

Lou xx

Sorry to hear this Flutterby, wishing you a speedy recovery (((hugs)))

Sorry to hear this Flutterby. I hope that you soon feel much better. Take care xxx

Sorry to hear this, take care of yourself. Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Sorry to hear this - hope you make a speedy recovery.🙂Bev x

Wishing you a speedy recovery Flutterby, take good care of yourself, Shirl X

Hope you're getting any support you need to get over this TIA and minimise chances of any more.
Has your cat transferred his attention to you from the garden rats? Cats (at least our family cats - parents, sister, mine) are often good at sitting on you when you shouldn't be moving, and generally keeping you company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back