i've got my appointment - yippee

Status
Not open for further replies.

recyclequeen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi guys

I am totally happy, i have just had a phone call from the hospital with an appointment for the EEG i have been waiting for.

For those that don't know i am type 2 diabetic and found out in january i was also epileptic. i was waiting on an appointment for an EEG to discover what sort of epilepsy i have so that consultant can treat correctly. have had several appointment offered to me but they were sundays, and as i have no transport, and have to rely on buses or hospital transport. i could not except these.

so happy that new appointment is for wednesday 7th april 2 days before i am due to see my consultant.

happy lady angie

At last hun good luck with the appointment x

Great news, I hope it goes well for you. At least then you will be able to start treatment. It is an auspicious day being the one before my brothers birthday!

oooh good news xxxx lets hope it starts to sort it all out for you good luck xx🙂

Hi Hun ..

Thats fab news .. good look with the appointment . :D

I've just noticed your from up the coast in Maryport ... I used to live in Workington ... just down the road a bit ... the ex hubby is still there

I'm also epileptic .. diagnosed 7 years ago ... and am on ... Tegretol MR (Carbamazepine) and Keppra (Levetiracetam) .. If I can help in anyway just pm me anytime.

Heidi
xx:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back