I've been naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Ok
I was naughty.. ok slight understatement I was VERY NAUGHTY.

Alan & I went out for dinner tonight.
Starter - Onion Rings
Main - Steak & Chips
Pud - "Candy Mania" (tonnes of ice cream and sweets with mini brownies - we did share it though)

Levels before 6.8
One hour after eating 11.4 - slightly high I know but was expecting it to be soooo much more.

Happy Loubie! (wow my moods are swinging a bit tonight!)

Lou,
Its fine to have a treat now and again - dont feel bad!

Just be sure you got your carbs right and be aware that with the ice cream and onion rings - you may go higher after 5 or 6 hours - so you may need to test at 3am and see if you need a correction.🙂Bev

Excellent and you sound very happy.

Great starting levels. As Bev said you may go high, you may not mind you but you could do but still don't despair, you are allowed to go out and have some fun.

Hehe Thanks Adrienne, For everything =) xxx

We all need a treat sometimes or we would go mad. Yours sounds incredibly enjoyable and I'm jealous I wasn't there to enjoy it too!

Sounds very nice. It's pretty difficult for all of us to get great levels when eating out. I wouldn't have been too upset with those results.

didnt go high or low during night either =) woke up at 2 & 4 to test and all good

I would be really with those levels after a meal. I normally go up to about 11 an hour after eating.

It sounds yummy!!

lol dont worry lou in naughty atleast once a week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back