It's that time of year again

Martin62

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just back from the Dr's after my annual diabetes check up. Had all the usual , Height , Weight, Blood pressure ,Bloods, Wee , feet including Doppler test and checked injection sites.
Blood pressure was a bit raised, it usually is when I'm at the dr's, so showed him my home results and he gave me a blood pressure diary to fill in for the week to confirm them. He commented on my verruca which I have had for a couple of years and sent photos of it to the podiatry team to see if they thought it needed treatment.
I have a follow up appointment booked with my DSN to go through my results, but should see my results including the all important HBA1C on the NHS app in a couple of days.

Fingers crossed for all being good with your results.

Hopefully the hba1c is good in a couple of days.
I am impressed he was proactive with the verruca. My doc has never seen my feet let alone paid enough attention to something I didn't come in for. After a couple of years, I hope it is not causing you any pain but good to get it checked properly.

Delighted for you. Great result! Well done!

Good results all round. You must be very pleased. Congrats and well done @Martin62

Back