It wasn’t nice that no one cared

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
L posted about my iticg hands and no one cared to say any thing

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve just seen this post and it seems like you are hurting - I’m really sorry to hear that you didn’t get the support you needed - that kind of sucks. My experience of the forum has been largely positive. But I guess it depends what you are looking for. I’m happy to talk, and wish you the best.

I’ve just seen this post and it seems like you are hurting - I’m really sorry to hear that you didn’t get the support you needed - that kind of sucks. My experience of the forum has been largely positive. But I guess it depends what you are looking for. I’m happy to talk, and wish you the best.
Thank you for understanding but l think this place is not for me, l thort people was understanding on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry you came to that conclusion Rosie - and hope you have a good support network at home. If not, there are a host of us out there willing to listen - so if you change your mind … or need an ear to listen - please do come back. At least here there are people in the same boat… wishing you all the best.

I read your original post but had no experience or advice to offer. I certainly didn't want to clutter up your thread with useless banter.

I just read your most recent post and I am saddened that you concluded that no one cared. I am sure that the people here do care but perhaps like me had nothing helpful/useful to say.

I have found the people here very helpful and caring and yes, occasionally a thread I may put up may get a very low (or even zero) response. But I do not see that in a poor light just that topic did not resonate with anyone at that time.

All the best to you and I do hope that you find an answer to your question. Perhaps, if you do, then putting up the answer her could help someone else, perhaps help someone lacking the confidence to post.

It was nice to see you back @rosie1

Sounds like you are having a tough time. Sorry you didn’t get many responses to your question about itching palms. Some posts get fewer responses than others, but that doesn’t mean that members here don’t care about you.

How have things been going with your diabetes?

Hope you can find a way to stay connected to the forum community and allow members here to offer support and encouragement.

Sometimes depending on traffic on the site some posts just get swallowed up. Its never anything personal, but I understand that when your suffering it can feel that way. There are many caring people on this site, I suspect that the majority who had no experience or advice to give felt they were unable to make a contribution. I hope your feeling a little better xx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back