IT Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahamrb

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
Why is the layout of the forums on a desk top PC different to that on an ipad.
I can easily find my previous stuff on an ipad , but it is almost impossible on a pc

I have spent the last 10 minutes looking for my comments on a pc, I searched for grahamrb - no results, have you deleted all my comments?

I can easily find my previous stuff on an ipad , but it is almost impossible on a pc

I have spent the last 10 minutes looking for my comments on a pc, I searched for grahamrb - no results, have you deleted all my comments?
Are you sure you are looking on the same forum? You show up as a new member here, but there is another forum with a similar name, Diabetes.co.u.k.,(this one is Diabetes.org.u.k.) where you seem to have an account and have made several posts. (see my screenshot below).
If you are indeed a new member here, then Welcome!
4841CA3C-5EFF-4A3E-AF4D-1AAB339C5436.png

Hi @grahamrb Could you have had a different user name or two accounts, maybe? I clicked on your avatar/name and it shows you as only having made that one post. I’m sure nobody would have deleted your posts. I’ll tag @Josh DUK and @Cherrelle DUK in the hope that they can shed some light on the matter.

You can get the desktop version of sites on an iPad by clicking the “AA” at the very top just to the left of the forum web address. Then choose Request Desktop Site.

Just to add to @Robin ’s post, this forum is the official Diabetes U.K. forum run by the charity Diabetes U.K. The other forum is a commercial enterprise unconnected to the charity.

Welcome to this forum 🙂

Hello @Graham,

Feel free to send me a private message to dicuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back