Is this something to bit concerned about

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
I wasn't overall concerned about this before but something's have left to start becoming after all it's not a ideal 90 day avange is it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-201455.png
    Screenshot_20220408-201455.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 30
It’s not perfect but it’s not terrible. Life is all about balance and as long as your diabetes is managed you will have better long term outcomes. If you can bring it down a bit then that’s good and some small changes will probably improve your averages but don’t get downhearted because you’re a little bit high.

It’s not perfect but it’s not terrible. Life is all about balance and as long as your diabetes is managed you will have better long term outcomes. If you can bring it down a bit then that’s good and some small changes will probably improve your averages but don’t get downhearted because you’re a little bit high.
I feel the only the way I can work on bring it down is background test however because my team are silly about not supporting me not having a limit put on test strips and when I woke I need as much as I can get. I haven't been able to do background tests without felling like I would use up more tests strips and not be able to get them.

This might not give the full picture either because I realised I missed some logings due to phone issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back