Is there any UK software for recording type 2 blood sugar readings, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidDeeson

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I record what I eat, and the associated blood sugar readings, using Microsoft Works. I would like to be able to plot the readings on a graph. I have googled 'diabetes software' but can only locate USA offerings. Is there any UK software available, please? Many thanks in advance for any suggestions. David

What kind of testing kit are you using? Mine, Freestyle Freedom Lite, has it's own software provided free on request by the makers, Abbotts. Each manufacturer seems to provide it's own specific software, you'd need to check the website for yours to see what they have.

Alternatively you could use a spreadsheet. I can point you at a good free Office Suite (Sun's Open Office from Portable Apps) if you like. It has all you could want in that line.

I use a accu Chek aviva and thay also have free software just ask your meter manufacturer and they send it to you

As already mentioned - I too use Accu check Aviva and they sent me free software and I am able to download, plot, cheart, whatever and take the results to the medics

Good luck

Hazel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back