invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,
I was just wondering if anyone fancies a mass basal test? I was thinking about a 4 hour period - possibly a sunday morning - so from 8am to 12 noon. We could all compare levels each hour and perhaps advise on how to change insulin etc? No food - other than complete no carbs i.e. eggs, bacon, cheese, omelette, boiled egg, poached egg etc. Any thoughts?🙂Bev

Sounds good but I will be a happy woman if I can find a Sunday morning free. 🙂

I'll join in! Only did one last weekend but no harm in doing it again!

Yes! Much nicer to these weird things that we occassionally need to do in excellent company! 🙂

What about adding in a suggestion of keeping grams of evening meal the night before to 100gms or below and to have eaten by 9pm or something?

x

Yes! Much nicer to these weird things that we occassionally need to do in excellent company! 🙂

What about adding in a suggestion of keeping grams of evening meal the night before to 100gms or below and to have eaten by 9pm or something?

x

Hi Lou, yes great idea - i hadnt thought of the food the night before!🙂Bev

Hya,
What do you do on a sunday morning? I feel very boring now!🙂Bev

Dont panic Bev, if you had mentioned doing a 4 hour basal test on a saturday night then I would have been PMing you! 🙂

Hya,
What do you do on a sunday morning? I feel very boring now!🙂Bev

Hehehehe oh nothing so interesting that you would want to copy. I find I am either up in Bromley having contact with daddy (not my daddy) so that is most definitely out either being with him or staying with my mum as it is a contact weekend so we only have two free Sunday's a month free and we have to do other stuff, not all fun. This week for instance, we are at the x factor tour but staying over so that is fun (can't wait actually but will have to endure Jedward !) Hopefully I can join in this as well. 🙂

I like the idea but will have to play it by ear as to whether we join in. We will if we can. 🙂

Good luck with it, it's sure to benefit others and will be a point of reference for the future!

Defo a grand idea, for lots of results in one thread to see what different peoples results are, not sure I can this weekend, I'll be in garden then going for walk, busy weekend in stall. yay!🙄

good luck with it i also am enjoying the group activities or reading about them ....all in it together ! good one bev x

Good luck all who partake, well done Bev your great lol.

Sounds like a good idea, I would have joined in because I hate basal testing so much and knowing others were doing the same might motivate me. But I play football on sundays so no chance of being able to basal test and have no carbs before a match.

Bev,
Love to join in because i'm currently adjusting my basal, so it would be good to test with others. Unfortunately i'm busy this sunday but very happy to join in another time.
Thanks. Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back