Invitation to take part in a diabetes study

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicolaM32

Hello,

My name is Nikki and I am currently a Masters’ student at Leeds Beckett University, studying Dietetics. I am looking into carrying out research for my dissertation thesis on Type 2 Diabetes and the barriers to self-management, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.

During the research, I would be exploring different aspects, such as food, exercise, medications, access to healthcare, and whether these things have been affected due to the pandemic.

The plan is for me and chosen participants to take part in a semi-structured telephone conversation, which will be recorded. However, all personal data, including names, will be kept completely anonymous throughout. Any answers given will be recorded under ‘Participant 1’, ‘Participant 2’ etc. Please be aware that I am bound by an ethics board to keep this information protected and each participants information will be deleted once the thesis is complete.

The conversation will last approximately 30 minutes and I would be extremely grateful if you would take part. Please could you either email me on n.murgatroyd4494@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk or reply to this thread with a way to contact you.

Thank you in advance,

Nikki

this has been approved by @Josh DUK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back