Invitation to Participate in our CGM and Non-invasive Health Tracking Wearable Devices Survey - Your Insights Matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lois_zhang

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hey there, lovely members of the Diabetes UK Forum!

We hope you're all doing well.

We're a group of researchers working on an exciting project focusing on CGM and health-tracking wearable devices and their impact on diabetes management. We know how valuable your insights are, and we would be thrilled if you could spare a few minutes to participate in our survey.

Your valuable feedback will help us better understand the factors influencing customer purchase intention for non-invasive health-tracking wearables in the diabetes community. By completing the survey, you'll be contributing to the advancement of research in this field and potentially helping others in the future.

Rest assured, all responses are completely anonymous and confidential.

To take part in the survey, simply click on the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/xwmWgMeP9d

Or scan the QR code on the poster:
social attitudes of customers of wearable devices in pre-diabetes and type- 2 diabetes market.png

We sincerely appreciate your time and consideration in taking part in our survey. Your valuable insights will make a significant difference in advancing our research on health-tracking wearable devices and diabetes management.

If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to drop a comment below or shoot us a message. 😉

Best regards,
Lois

This post was approved by @Josh DUK

Requires sign in to Microsoft account then tells me I have to sign in from a “work account”. Haven’t “worked” for 18 years!

Requires sign in to Microsoft account then tells me I have to sign in from a “work account”. Haven’t “worked” for 18 years!
Me too. It's not really accessible to all is it?

Done, but the question regarding use of testing strips/cgm only allowed one option even though we were invited to select “all that apply”. Certainly many Type 1s would be using both!

Last edited:
Thanks for fixing the login issue, I had that too yesterday.

I'm now stuck on the question "how often do you measure blood glucose?" as the most frequent option given is daily - as a type 1 I need to measure mine a lot more frequently than that - pre-Libre I was finger-pricking at least 7-10 times a day, now I'm scanning 25-30 times a day and finger-pricking at least 4-7 times a day.

Also, the previous question "how do you mainly measure your bgls?" now says "please select the most frequent method" rather than "select all that apply" - I've selected CGM because I use a Libre most frequently (I'd expect everyone who has a CGM to use it most frequently), but I'd consider finger-pricking to be the way I mainly measure my bgls because finger-pricking is considerably more reliable, I'd never inject insulin or treat a hypo based on a Libre reading.

Thanks for fixing the login issue, I had that too yesterday.

I'm now stuck on the question "how often do you measure blood glucose?" as the most frequent option given is daily - as a type 1 I need to measure mine a lot more frequently than that - pre-Libre I was finger-pricking at least 7-10 times a day, now I'm scanning 25-30 times a day and finger-pricking at least 4-7 times a day.

Also, the previous question "how do you mainly measure your bgls?" now says "please select the most frequent method" rather than "select all that apply" - I've selected CGM because I use a Libre most frequently (I'd expect everyone who has a CGM to use it most frequently), but I'd consider finger-pricking to be the way I mainly measure my bgls because finger-pricking is considerably more reliable, I'd never inject insulin or treat a hypo based on a Libre reading.
Thanks for your constructive suggestions! We found that frequancy can not directly indicate the reliability. While the progress of questionnaire collection is already halfway through, and modifying the options at this time will make subsequent analysis difficult. We will put your suggestions into the discussion and limitation part of our report so that the future questionnaire design will be optimized based on this foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back