Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a little OTT but certainly feel that some of our youngsters could be tested for Diabetes given how some children seem to be overweight these days and it will aid them to gain a healthier future if the advice is adhered to should they be found to be in need of dietary help rather than reach their teens and be found to be diabetic and possibly require medication rather than diet to aid them.

I think this is a little OTT but certainly feel that some of our youngsters could be tested for Diabetes given how some children seem to be overweight these days and it will aid them to gain a healthier future if the advice is adhered to should they be found to be in need of dietary help rather than reach their teens and be found to be diabetic and possibly require medication rather than diet to aid them.
It sounds like you need to read up about what type 1 diabetes is and how it is treated

Type 1 (the purpose for the testing) has nothing to do with being overweight or diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back