insulinoma-worried now

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmasamduke

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Where do i start, well u may all no that i have posted quite a few times bout me going low very quickly, and having frequent hypo's well had anotha2 late yesterday evening, so iwent and seen an out of hours Doc and he thinks i maybe opposite 2 diabetic and being insulinoma because i am diet only and my fasting blood is 6.0 and my hba1c is 5.8 results from friday just gone, so the out of hours Doc has given me a note 2 take 2 my Doc early this morning so maybe going 2 hospital 4 tests later this morning. Its now 5.32 am no sleep worried bout going hypo again with bs dropping quick again REALLY WORRIED. Andrew 😡 at my GP because he seems 2 have done very little 2 help me when i have been in telling him bout going so low so quick and all these hypo's

Can't give you any practical help but I just wanted to say good luck for when you see your GP today - I hope you have a successful conversation with him/her and that you get some support soon. Can you emphasise how this situation really can't go on and that you need something positive to come out of this morning's meeting with him/her - or at least to be taken seriously.

Please post later and let us know how you are getting on. Good wishes,

I hope you get some answers from your doctor today and it puts your mind at rest. Do let us know what happens and good luck.🙂Bev

Just interested to know how you were diagnosed? Did you ever have a glucose tolerence test? This is one of the tests that they use to diagnose insulinomas, and also to diagnose diabetes. How low have the recorded hypos been? I hope that you get on ok at the doctors.

good luck andrew can't offer any information just my best wishes x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back