Insulin recording on Freestyle app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quizzical

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi. I’ve just started a 14 day free trial of the freestyle 2. I can’t find where or if there is anywhere in the app to record insulin type/dose. Help from members welcomed!

Apparently each reading has an "Add Note" button at the bottom of the screen where you can enter insulin type & dose.

Yes, the Add Note option lets you record insulin units taken

EAA4643D-1989-443F-A061-8103D7D659F5.jpeg
Plus, if you have the Novopen 6 or EchoPlus you can scan the pen to automatically add insulin dose :

55AD2D38-6FAA-469F-BF54-6D8D62570445.jpeg

@Quizzical what version of the app is that please? Asking cos it looks a little different to mine.
I'm on android 12 (last update seems to have gone from 13 to 12!)
app is called "freestyle librelink"
sofftware release version = 2
software full version = 2.8.2.9318
build date = 2022-11-15

@void - my screenshots are the iOS version,

software release version = 2
software full version = 2.8.1.6120

Is there still that time limitation on the adding and editing of entries?

I abandoned using the Libre app for logging, because initial versions ‘locked’ entries after a fairly short time, and wouldn’t let me update my data, or add entries I’d forgotten at the time.

@void the LibreLink is also the same to me on Android OS 13.

I read the build date of 22-11-15 as applicable to the sensor, rather than the app.

I abandoned using the Libre app for logging, because initial versions ‘locked’ entries after a fairly short time, and wouldn’t let me update my data, or add entries I’d forgotten at the time.
I still use the reader, and if you don’t do it at the time, you can’t go back and add, I abandoned it fairly early on, as I was always forgetting to log at the time.
I think the phone app allows later additions, but I've never used it, so I don’t know if there’s a time limit on it.

I've not previously noticed that, on my Android version. However, it would be rare for me to need to update from more than 24 hrs ago; I can barely remember any of that sort of detail from longer ago!

However, out of curiosity, I've just been into the LibreLink Log and edited several data entries for food, insulin and comments in the first week in January. Each just a minor change so not seriously corrupting the overall picture and they seem to have remained changed after exiting and looking again. But I haven't looked in LibreView, to see if those changes also show there.

However, out of curiosity, I've just been into the LibreLink Log and edited several data entries for food, insulin and comments in the first week in January. Each just a minor change so not seriously corrupting the overall picture and they seem to have remained changed after exiting and looking again. But I haven't looked in LibreView, to see if those changes also show there.

Ah that’s good @Proud to be erratic

Makes it much more usable!

@void the LibreLink is also the same to me on Android OS 13.

I read the build date of 22-11-15 as applicable to the sensor, rather than the app.
no - build date refers to the software (librelink) build date.

no - build date refers to the software (librelink) build date.
And "2022-11-15" is ISO 8601 format (the only sensible way to write dates). Looks about right (there'll be testing and the App Store checking after the build).

😳 not being able to edit earlier entries or add historical readings would render the app almost unusable for me. On the latest android app there's no time restriction - what one can't do is to edit a different timestamp on an existing note. If you want a different time, you need a whole new note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back