Insulin Pump Exhibition, Glasgow 6th Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba37

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
iPAG are pleased to announce we are holding an Insulin Pump Exhibition supported by INPUT

On Saturday 6th Oct 2012

At the Swallow Hotel

517 Paisley Road West,

Glasgow, G51 1RW

Between 1pm - 4.30pm

Come along and see pumps and chat with the companies and pumps users. Everyone welcome :D

3.png

www.iPAGScotland.org

www.facebook.com/groups/iPAGScotland/

This is already advertised in the events section. 🙂

Yes, that is true, but was asked to post it is here too for more people to see it.

Yes, we don't normally allow cross posting, but a lot of people don't read the Events section so I don't mind for things like this 🙂

Hi Guys Does anyone know what is happening on this day as in lay out ???? Is it just stalls or is people actully Talking about Pumps
Marie

Hiya

There will be stalls, when I find out which companies are attending I will let you know. But the 3 main companies will be there for sure. You will be able to chat to pump users about personal experiences and the reps from the companies too.

Thanx Alba37 not going to be there till bout 2.30 sounds good though

Brill Hubbi can only have Half day so hel be finnish work at 12.30 take sus about 1.1/5 hrs to get to Glasgow so looking foreward to coming

Will pop along to this as well 🙂

Brill Hubbi can only have Half day so hel be finnish work at 12.30 take sus about 1.1/5 hrs to get to Glasgow so looking foreward to coming

Everyone coming try and say hello to me. Most of the group will be wearing iPAG t shirts (except me!) so ask any of them where I am. Marc (with a t shirt on is my son) Hope it's a good afternoon!

Aileen 🙂

Not long back from the pump exhibition. A big thank you to all involved. It was a very informative afternoon, and we got loads of info about the pumps available. To be able to talk to people wearing them and to hear their stories made it so much easier to look forward to starting the pump for our wee one. Came away with a new meter and a fresh outlook on things :D
Met some new faces and some old ones 🙂
A day well spent.

Had a good Hour at it today didnt really get to speak to anyone that had a pump as they were busy with other peopleand dint want to jump right in🙂 Love the Animas Vibe does far more than i ever thought so cant wait till i get mine in 2013.

Sorry to resurrect on old topic, only just found it during a search.

Is there another Insulin Pump Exhibition happening this year, 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back