Insulin Pump Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubymurry

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi there one and all!!!

I am looking to buy an insulin Pump Cover. I was very fortunate to purchase a few pump covers from a site Carolines Covers, however, I do not seem to be able to find this now. I know that the lady thst made the covers had been in hospital, (that was about 2 years ago), and since then I have not been able to contact her. However, perhaps someone out there will ne able to steer me in the right direction. Any comments will be gratefully received. Thank you in anticipation for your help!!!

Regards,
rubymurry

Hi Rubymurry!

I dont know this site either that you are referring to, but Ive only been doing this malarky a few months!

For your info, have you seen spibelts? http://www.spibelt.com/spibelt.php (rather unfortunately in search -remember it is american- comes up "not your average fanny..." and you dont see the word "pack" until you click on it! 🙂) a couple of us on here like these for pumping. If you decide to make a purchase let us know, there are discount and free P&P codes floating about...

With regards to an actual cover, have you trawled through "gola" I love them alot and have many but they are mostly bright. I would recommend ebay as you will pay less, otherwise on the highstreet you can find them in Carphone Warehouse, T-mobile etc etc.

I also use mobile phone socks! Again, ebay, or mobile phone shops.

Also your pump brand website should have a shoppers accessory bit? I know I can purchase on the medtronic one, but I wouldnt now I know there are so many snazzy (OMG Im using my mothers vocab "snazzy"!) alternatives!

Good luck xx

I was just about to say I agree and the SPI belts are great when another email popped up on our email group which said new codes available for even cheaper spibelts :

12% discount during nov if you quote nov12
free postage if you quote ship09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back