Instructions for receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfpipMarathon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi need some advice.

It has been suggested that I apply the sensor today and transmitter tomorrow however the instructions for the receiver say input transmitter code then sensor code so assume if I am not applying transmitter until tomorrow I don't need to put transmitter code until tomorrow just the sensor code today

Anybody else done this or should I just do the whole thing but not start the sensor until tomorrow?

Ignore previous post

I have set up my receiver, applied my sensor and transmitter used a Libre sensor cover so will see how well it works. Receiver currently charging and warming up.

Have left the factory settings for the alerts for the time being except put on vibrate. It should be receiving readings later on after midnight to 1pm.

Was so easy to set up. Applied to my abdomen as tend to sleep o both sides but never on my stomach.

Will report in a few days time .

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you found it easy to set up @HalfpipMarathon

Hope it behaved overnight 🙂

Glad you found it easy to set up @HalfpipMarathon

Hope it behaved overnight 🙂
Tbh as I am still getting familiar with it I decided to turn off alarms last night.

I want to try them out during the day first. Although I don't really need the alarm as I don't have hypos. I never had them on with Libre 2.

Attached is a photo (not very good) where I have placed my sensor and transmitter. Just below the belt line almost in line with the belly button. Not sure if I should have placed it higher. However it's working.

I

Attachments

• _20221111_075805.JPG
    _20221111_075805.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back