INPUT needs "models"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesleyJ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pump Users - would you like to be an anonymous model for INPUT?

The centre poster on our exhibition stand has a pump company publicity photo, of a very toned midriff with a cannula plaster clearly showing. Some not-yet-pumpers have said it puts them off as its so visible and they wouldn't want to wear it like that. INPUT would like to replace this with some real-life photos. If you would like to model your pump by getting someone to take a close-up photo of you pulling up/down your clothing to reveal your cannula plaster, please contact input.enquiries@gmail.com.

Thanks!

They'd throw up if they saw my belly, Lesley. But happy to get husband to point his phone at it, and at least it will definitely look like the real world ! Cellulite rules KO. Going to stress now about which knickers to wear, do I have any pretty ones I can still get into? LOL And are they clean?

Will email once I have a photo, fit to release into the wild .....

Just thought - it could do with being a montage couldn't it? - you know - midriff, belly, bum and thigh?

You know "you can put your cannula wherever you want to" ?

They'd throw up if they saw my belly, Lesley. But happy to get husband to point his phone at it, and at least it will definitely look like the real world ! Cellulite rules KO. Going to stress now about which knickers to wear, do I have any pretty ones I can still get into? LOL And are they clean?

Will email once I have a photo, fit to release into the wild .....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Funniest thing I've read in ages!!

Pump Users - would you like to be an anonymous model for INPUT?

The centre poster on our exhibition stand has a pump company publicity photo, of a very toned midriff with a cannula plaster clearly showing. Some not-yet-pumpers have said it puts them off as its so visible and they wouldn't want to wear it like that. INPUT would like to replace this with some real-life photos. If you would like to model your pump by getting someone to take a close-up photo of you pulling up/down your clothing to reveal your cannula plaster, please contact input.enquiries@gmail.com.

Thanks!

I could do some photos in a few months when I start getting a baby buldge, almost like an INPUTS version of the famous pregnant Demi Moore pic! 😛

Although I jest, it would show diversity and that pump are flexible for all stages of a persons life and that pregnancy wouldn't be a barrier!

Hear hear Suze - but where are the chaps? You have to have men too!

Thanks Suze and trophywench. The montage of different sites is a great idea.

And yes, come on men! We want to see your bellies/love handles/thighs/arms too!

Cheers

Trophywrench...

I was having similar thoughts about my stomach as well.....

Mind you, my midriff could act as a bit of a fund raiser though!

Guess how many stretch marks😱

First 2 children, left without stretch marks and a return to a nice flat tummy afterwards! No 3 who sneaked in as a final addition to the family! Decided to leave her mark(s) 😱

The more stretch marks, scars, warts, moles (or even sebhorric keratoses, in my case) the merrier, I say. Shows we are real and we do this thing with NPs.

Lesley - you have gmail !!! LOL

Oh well - here it is guys

Attachments

• 2012-06-21 Cannula.jpg
    2012-06-21 Cannula.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 61
Ooops LOL, just in case of any mis-understanding, the masculine shall include the feminine - and probably - even the indeterminate!

Can we have a competition to who's got the most icky belly🙂

I'm sure that I shall stand a rather good chance of coming first hehehe

Shall get daughter to take one tomorrow, and might even be brave enough to post here

Lesley, I've emailed you a picture of my derriere, complete with infusion set. I hope no one ever hacks into your computer, your photo file must now contain a very strange collection.

Thanks.

Our new montage is looking good. Now I just need to be a bit creative with it and get it printed in time for the Nottingham exhibition!

Cheers all.

LOL, I wondered whose it was, Alison!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back