Injection sites check

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofaraway

The post about injections sites made me think of this. But just wondering if you guys have your injections sites checked by your doc/nurse.
I've never had mine checked. Just wondered if that was unusual or not.

I don't think I have any problems with mine, they feel ok to me. i can't feel any lumps. But I do inject into areas with scars and not leave the inch margin that you are supposed to so might make it more difficult to tell

I've only had them checked once which was my pre dafne check. I'm usually asked at my reviews if there are any problems though so I guess they would be checked if I needed it.

I've been asked about injection sites, but never had them examined.

The post about injections sites made me think of this. But just wondering if you guys have your injections sites checked by your doc/nurse.
I've never had mine checked. Just wondered if that was unusual or not.

I don't think I have any problems with mine, they feel ok to me. i can't feel any lumps. But I do inject into areas with scars and not leave the inch margin that you are supposed to so might make it more difficult to tell
ive never had injection sites checked, was just told to rotate sites and avoid any lumps because it affects the insulin obsorbtion.(spelling.?)

I've never had ijection sites checked, just asked if they're OK. Sounds like this is an area where the NHS is a little lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back