infusion sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewthomas

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi all. when i first got my pump (medtronic 780g) i was given minimed mio advance. every time i inserted them it hurt to the point i had to use the supply of the míos they gave me incase i couldn’t get my order in time. i know the mio’s are not being used anymore and their prolly giving out the rest of the stock they have, but is there any infusion sets y’all would recommend? i really can’t use the mio advance again lol. any recommendations is appreciated 🙂

Hiya. I couldn’t use the mio ones either, the wee filament bit kept bending, or the actual bit on the skin kept catching on clothes etc. I changed to the sure t sets and haven’t looked back (plus the are flatter to the body so less likely to get caught) and there is less packaging with them. Good luck in your choice going forward!

Hiya. I couldn’t use the mio ones either, the wee filament bit kept bending, or the actual bit on the skin kept catching on clothes etc. I changed to the sure t sets and haven’t looked back (plus the are flatter to the body so less likely to get caught) and there is less packaging with them. Good luck in your choice going forward!
thank you! how would i go about changing my order to the sure t? 🙂

I’d Mayb try contacting your Dsn to change your order or call Medtronic directly and explain the situation to them? The “needle” in the sure t is metal I forgot to say before !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back