Indie short fo independance

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Indies the nickname i gave my mobility scooter. i have had him about 6 months hes a very expensive gentalman he cost with his insurance [covered for every thing from break down to public liability] £3.000 [saved up my mobility Hes a top of the range modal can do up to 14 miles a hour and go 20 miles on a full charge. Im in love with him hes my baby and never lets me down. when i can work out how to post a piccy of him i will.
Just wondered if any other members had a mobility scooter/wheelchair they relie on and had named them or am i being silly

Indies the nickname i gave my mobility scooter. i have had him about 6 months hes a very expensive gentalman he cost with his insurance [covered for every thing from break down to public liability] £3.000 [saved up my mobility Hes a top of the range modal can do up to 14 miles a hour and go 20 miles on a full charge. Im in love with him hes my baby and never lets me down. when i can work out how to post a piccy of him i will.
Just wondered if any other members had a mobility scooter/wheelchair they relie on and had named them or am i being silly
Lots of people name their cars, so why not a scooter or wheelchair - which is probably more important than a car anyway?

I’ve always had a habit of naming my insulin pumps.

With the amount of adjustments my current one makes I’m opting for Deep Thought for it.

We have friends, and she names everything. Car is a VW, he's Wolfgang. Caravan is named Jessica. Her mob scooter is called Albert.

I do have a toy duckbilled platypus I christened Ptolemy, but otherwise have not christened anything else.

Back