In range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meme35

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi just after abit of advice. Tonight my bg levels are in range (yay) my question is do I still take my normal dose of tresiba or go lower? I’ve never been in range when doing my nighttime dose.

Thanks

Normal, i'd say.
Your basal insulin should keep you steady. If it doesn't, and you have a steady decline overnight, you should adjust it so it does keep you steady
Congrats on being in range!

Normal, i'd say.
Your basal insulin should keep you steady. If it doesn't, and you have a steady decline overnight, you should adjust it so it does keep you steady
Congrats on being in range!
Thank you. Il do normal

Hi just after abit of advice. Tonight my bg levels are in range (yay) my question is do I still take my normal dose of tresiba or go lower? I’ve never been in range when doing my nighttime dose.

Thanks

Tresiba is a basal insulin that works slowly over a long period of time. You can take it when you’re in range. However, if you’re usually high when you go to bed and tonight are lower then you might need a bedtime snack so that you’re around 8mmol when you go to bed.

Tresiba is a basal insulin that works slowly over a long period of time. You can take it when you’re in range. However, if you’re usually high when you go to bed and tonight are lower then you might need a bedtime snack so that you’re around 8mmol when you go to bed.
Thank you for response. My bg is currently at 9.3 which is the lowest I’ve been at in evenings. So I will do my normal dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back