In need of support - or a kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine11

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all, this will just be a quick message as i am knew to this. I have been diabetic for 11 years and am now hitting smoe problems. I need some help and support to get back on track - any advice of conversations will help!
Thanks,
Down-in-the-dumps x

Hi Sunshine and welcome to the forum.:D

Thats a funny name for someone who is down in the dumps!🙂I am the parent of a 12 year who is type 1 and on a pump - so i may find it difficult to understand how you 'feel' but do you have a particular problem with levels? What regime are you on? What insulins are you on? What was your last hba1c?🙂Bev

SS11 welcome aboard, this place will or should help you in many ways, is there anything particular, ask away lots of knowledge here (not with me tho!)
Hope you pick yourself up soon.

Rossi 🙂

Hi Sunshine! i'm in a very similar position to yourself. I need to sort my bloods out as they are too high.

I keep saying to myself i need to sort myself out but easier said than done.

Hi,
Just joined this site a couple of days ago cos I was a bit like you - down in the dumps!! :( I've been type 1 for 28 years and never really had any probs until recently - gave myself a bit of a scare😡 Just nice to be able to have a look at what is going on with other people who are in same/similar position to you. Hope you'll be feeling brighter soon🙂

Hi Sunshine ..

Welcome to the forum ... the large extended family ... 🙂

Sorry to hear you down in the dumps ... your in the best place for support and people to help and cheer you up ..

Heidi
xx🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back