In half!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossi_mac

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Okay good news, blimey! No it's not a special offer for beer or salty nuts! I went to the "drug store" to pick up some supplies from my dealer! Guess what he/she slipped into my brown paper bag???

a carmac now that wold be good.

Shiv sorry but it's all no's from your guesses,

ps what sort of pharmacy do you buy sausages from??:confused:

Can we have a clue, i must know before i got to bed at 12 lol

sorry shiv my words can be non straight forward!:confused:

dealer = dispenser
drug store= pharmacy

keep guessing, and I hope you've a glass of wine nearby😉

Some thing your happy to have i would guess:D

that pen thing you have been after or sumit

in 1!!

The novo 3 demi pen, on third request they finally delivered, it's very nice!!

next time I'm in for a repeat I may ask for sausages and a carmac mind sounds much better!!

in 1!!

The novo 3 demi pen, on third request they finally delivered, it's very nice!!

next time I'm in for a repeat I may ask for sausages and a carmac mind sounds much better!!

pmsl rossi

Nice one third time lucky and all that x

Is a demi pen one that delivers half measures?

Strangely enough, at my review yesterday, asked about a half measure pen, and nursey said try checking basal results for a day or two, then if I would like one, phone up, or ask GP.

Is it worthwhile?

so desperate for a demi pen its unreal. Also because my novopen 4 is starting to fail on me.....

so desperate for a demi pen its unreal. Also because my novopen 4 is starting to fail on me.....

I got one from my DSN, and one from my GP, I just asked for it because I only take small doses, and they were fine with it. (Well, actually I got Novopen juniors, but it does the same thing) Have you had trouble getting hold of one? It costs about ?25, I think -not much for them to shell out when you think of all the other stuff we get on prescription every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back