Imperial College Undergraduate Research Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjawad

Hello everyone,

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5WH2V5P

I am a medical student at Imperial College, London, messaging you on behalf of my group, also medical students. We are conducting a research project regarding stem cells and their use in treating a number of medical conditions abroad, including diabetes. A significant number of patients from the UK travel abroad for stem cell therapies every year, as these have not yet been approved in the UK. We would like to hear your opinions about 'Stem Cell tourism'.

Our aim is to look into how informed patients are about these overseas treatments with a view to compiling a patient education leaflet that can give patients more information about how to make decisions regarding going abroad for treatment, what the associated risks are, and how to ensure that they are making the best decision.

We would be most appreciative if you could fill in the below survey (also linked above). If you have any problems with the survey website, please email sarah.jawad09@imperial.ac.uk.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5WH2V5P

Thank you,
Sarah 🙂

I would also like to note that the contributions of those who have a close family member who has diabetes would also be very valuable and so, if you have the time, please do fill in our questionnaire.

Thank you kindly.

Sarah

Good luck with the research. I filled in my email to get the results, but can they also be posted here for those who do not wish to share their email adresses please.

Thank you Caroline for filling out the survey, and of course, I shall make sure to keep everyone here updated as to how our research is progressing and the outcome of all our research collection. 🙂

Thank you, many people will be interested in the results.

This is also a little push to keep this thread near the top to give a few more people a chance to do the survey if they want to.

Hello everyone, just another reminder to please fill out the questionnaire if you haven't done and have a few minutes spare. My group and I are coming to the end of research collecting, and hope to have as many responses as possible by then.

Thank you 🙂

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back