• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

Impact of COVID-19 on self-management of T2DM

samrahshaikh

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Hi! My name is Samrah and I'm doing some research regarding the effect of the current pandemic on the self-management of Type 2 Diabetes for my final year project at university. If you have T2DM I would be very grateful if you could fill out this survey;
https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/the-self-management-of-type-2-diabetes-mellitus-during-the
The survey should take less than 10 minutes and I have attached a document explaining the everything further below, if you have any more questions please feel free to message me!
Thank you :)

This has been approved by @Josh DUK

Attachments

• Participant Information Sheet - Diabetes UK.png
    Participant Information Sheet - Diabetes UK.png
    251 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! My name is Samrah and I'm doing some research regarding the effect of the current pandemic on the self-management of Type 2 Diabetes for my final year project at university. If you have T2DM I would be very grateful if you could fill out this survey;
https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/the-self-management-of-type-2-diabetes-mellitus-during-the
The survey should take less than 10 minutes and I have attached a document explaining the everything further below, if you have any more questions please feel free to message me!
Thank you :)

This has been approved by @Josh DUK
This has been approved. Please help if you can.

I tried, but not really applicable.

Done but survey doesn't cater for those of us managing our diabetes without medication, ie there's no 'not applicable' option for meds-related questions.
Thank you for completing it! For those questions that don't apply a "neutral" response would suffice :)

Back