I'm waving back Northerner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jax8008

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello!!

Its been a long time since I last logged onto here. I went through a really bad time from going off work with a diagnosis from my doctor of anxiety due to work-related stress AFTER I had spent the previous 4 months or so thinking it was solely due to my diabetes! Spent the first 6 weeks in a complete mess, the anxiety I was experiencing was horrendous and it seemed to get worse before it got better......but here I am, 5 months later and have returned to work, albeit on a 'phased return'.

I made the decision to make a formal complaint and this is being investigated and is ongoing and I can see that things at work are going to become a little uncomfortable and I also feel that I am 'guilty until proven my innocence' whilst the perpertrator is 'innocent until proven guilty' - I am not working alongside this person, but I am going to need to get back to my full 4 days working sooner rather than later and feel that I am going to have to work elsewhere in the Service - to which my colleagues are not keen on either as I have their continued support.

Apart from the 'normal' anxiety I experience everything seems to be going well and something that I have learned from it is to speak up!!

So I am here to ask a question too.............

Can anyone help me with the ?pip? codes for glucose tablets....I do remember someone putting them up several months ago and it would be a great help for me to get these on prescription as its costing me a small fortune in Fruit Pastilles!!

Hope you can help and its good to be back!!

:D

Hi Jax lovely to see you back posting hope it all goes well with this thing happening at work cant help hun must be very streeful, i hope this link works for you it seems to have the pip codes next to the relevent size.
http://www.glucotabs.com/

just click where it says get PIP codes x

Last edited:
Hi Jax! Great to see you back posting! Sorry to hear you have had such a rough time but good to see you are now back at work and ready to stand your ground 🙂 I see Steffie has already given a link for the codes!

Take care, I look forward to hearing more from you when you get the chance 🙂

Awww thanks Steffie love thats really kind of you to reply so quickly and with all the information that I needed too.......I'm going to go to GP's first thing on Monday armed with the necessary codes!!
As for the work situation, I'm not too worried about it as the rest of my team are very supportive as they have also been affected in a negative way by this person. Its frustrating more than anything as management have always brushed things under the carpet and no-one has made it formal before but I couldn't have lived with myself knowing that I hadn't done the right thing for me and everyone else!
Well thats enough of my ranting, how are you doing? Well I hope.
Jackie x

Hi Jax! Great to see you back posting! Sorry to hear you have had such a rough time but good to see you are now back at work and ready to stand your ground 🙂 I see Steffie has already given a link for the codes!

Take care, I look forward to hearing more from you when you get the chance 🙂

Hi Northerner and a big thanks to you too. Yes, I definitely was ready to return to work and definitely am standing my ground with the support of my work colleagues too.

I'm back now so no getting rid of me that easy!! hahahaha

Jackie x

Hi Jax - sorry you have having such a horrid time at work. If you are in a union they can be invaluable for helping and guiding you through the complaints process.

It seems that often when there is a bully (guess that is what is happening) that the company do little of a first or second complaint - they tend to think personaliy clash. Its only when a certain person continually causes issues to do they act. Even there it can be hit and miss I had problems with someone who had caused many issues. The problem was many of these incident had been handled informally (even when HR) were involved - so it always looked like a first offence...

Have you thought what you would like as an outcome - ie a statement that you will never be asked to work with this person again - or something similar.

Take care and hope you get through the complaint quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back