I'm such a dork!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
A big, slightly crushed jiffy bag was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Yey! It's a new meter - another Asencia Contour that I entered a prize draw for. And the best part? IT'S FREAKING PURPLE! 😱 Awesome!

It also does many more clever things than my current one does, such as adjustable alarms, you can set your own high and low points, and it does 7, 14 and 30 day averages.

Did I mention it's purple?! :D I can't wait to start with it tomorrow

A big, slightly crushed jiffy bag was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Yey! It's a new meter - another Asencia Contour that I entered a prize draw for. And the best part? IT'S FREAKING PURPLE! 😱 Awesome!

It also does many more clever things than my current one does, such as adjustable alarms, you can set your own high and low points, and it does 7, 14 and 30 day averages.

Did I mention it's purple?! :D I can't wait to start with it tomorrow

oo purple, sounds fab ! i want one ! love it :D

I am glad I am not the only one who gets excited my new meters etc. I can remember when we all got kitted out with stuff on my DAFNE course, you would have thought it was Christmas.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fave colour wooo i won a meter once just a blue one tho , they had some spare left over from a comp they ran and i got one lol

Ooh purple, that sounds fantastic - I only have a plain black one. I want a purple one now as well...

I'm glad you re happy with your meter, and purple too, brilliant colour.

😱 i want a purple one

well actually i'm holding out for the contour usb, not only because it has a colour screen but because THE LANCETS ARE MULTICOLOURED!

I KNOW! I saw that, and I totally want to ask my DSN for the coloured lancets! 7 different colours?! Yes please! :D

I like the sound of coloured lancets might get changed more often! With the every day mundane of having diabetes, these little things definatly help.

I KNOW! I saw that, and I totally want to ask my DSN for the coloured lancets! 7 different colours?! Yes please! :D

i knoooooooooooooow. Seriously, bayuer need to hurry up and release that meter. I might actually phone up and try and blag one to 'review' on my blog and then keep it if i like it :D

oooh purple , i like purple! lol , i have a green one :D

i knoooooooooooooow. Seriously, bayuer need to hurry up and release that meter. I might actually phone up and try and blag one to 'review' on my blog and then keep it if i like it :D

Dammit, why didn't I think of that?! Seriously, I think my poor blog is feeling a bit neglected. I've actually got tons to say as well, but I'm just feeling a bit, well, bleh about everything right now, so I'm just trying to avoid it. :(

Dammit, why didn't I think of that?! Seriously, I think my poor blog is feeling a bit neglected. I've actually got tons to say as well, but I'm just feeling a bit, well, bleh about everything right now, so I'm just trying to avoid it. :(

Get writing!😉

Haha I think we all get excited when we get new equipment I know when I did my course similar to DAFNE when we were shown all the different meters everyone was getting really excited about them and wanted to know if they could have one etc. Purple is my one of my favourite colours so I'm rather jealous (anything to brighten up diabetes a bit I think helps)

Emma x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back