im stripless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Well nearly I got 3 left oops my own fault I guess I put the order in for more on Thursday evening went to get them and not in till tomorrow..All these hypers have meant i aint testing 3 times but about 6 oh dear me im now extra worried if i hyper today i wont know my levels.:(

I know it is a dear way of doing it, but can you buy a box to tide you over? Hope you get things sorted and all is well.

I know it is a dear way of doing it, but can you buy a box to tide you over? Hope you get things sorted and all is well.

Nope I cant afford to buy a box of matches at the minute Caroline never mind box of strips.I can make the 3 last and hope and pray i dont hyper.

Nope I cant afford to buy a box of matches at the minute Caroline never mind box of strips.I can make the 3 last and hope and pray i dont hyper.

If we were closer I'd let you have some, I have some spare in my desk drawer.

If we were closer I'd let you have some, I have some spare in my desk drawer.

Tis ok I obviously need to learn to get my derriere to the pharmacy quicker in future.

Hi Steff,

This happened to me once and I explained to my pharmacist who obviously knows me well and he loaned me a tub off my next prescription.

Worth a try, if you have a copy of you recent hopsital discharge summary to hand this may also aide your plea, that you have been recently unwell, need to test, and also not well enough to get your prescription in...I cant think why they wouldnt lend you one pot?

Good luck xx

Hi Steff,

This happened to me once and I explained to my pharmacist who obviously knows me well and he loaned me a tub off my next prescription.

Worth a try, if you have a copy of you recent hopsital discharge summary to hand this may also aide your plea, that you have been recently unwell, need to test, and also not well enough to get your prescription in...I cant think why they wouldnt lend you one pot?

Good luck xx

oooh you little beauty.Cheers

Hope you get the strips. Some pharmacies will give you the strips off your next prescription. Others will charge you but refund the money when you get the prescription. Either way you should get some joy.

Hi Steff,

Good luck xx

Sugarbum you took words right out my mouth lol
Good luck Steff hope they loan some.

Hi diasaster everted i have got myself 25 strips woooo.

Hiya

I work in a pharmacy - your pharmacist should lend you some. Just explain that you've been testing more than usual, they should be fine with it. They should sort out the prescription to cover. Hope you manage to get some! 🙂

Hiya

I work in a pharmacy - your pharmacist should lend you some. Just explain that you've been testing more than usual, they should be fine with it. They should sort out the prescription to cover. Hope you manage to get some! 🙂

hi hun our posts must of crossed , i got some and they was no probs.

cool - glad you're ok anyway! I was always begging strips off my pharmacy when I was younger! That's how I got my job - I was always in there!

So pleased you got some Steff.

The very nice lady at the pharmacy who i know did not take the strips i got yesterday away from my script so i have about 65 so thats a good result.

Nearly had a right rage on there opened up the new box to find they were diffirent strips checked with my old pot nope still said freestyle lite thought right before i ring up pharmacy and look daft ill try and test and it worked ok so must just be new design , wooo nice pic of a butterfly on then now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back