Im SO SO SO Happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Went to see my consultant today for my hba1c result.
My last one was took in march 2009 and it was 11 😱

1 year later and my result is.......

8.3!!!!!!!

I know i stil have work to do to get it abit lower but i am so happy its the motivation i needed now to keep going as it started to wear on me abit and now im all motvated again and feeling like what i was doing was actually making a difference to my health.

So thanks for your support in helping me and heres to a better result in 6 months :D

Well done!!!! Thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys im really happy and to top it off my chloestrol is 4.9 too 🙂
All round good day and good results

It is nice to see the results of so much hard work, brilliant for you.

Thanks for sharing good news!
Sometimes it seems that we only share the negative side!
Regards
Chris

Well done, you must have worked hard to get that drop. 🙂

Fantastic result well done Emma good work x x

Brilliant - thats a good drop - keep up the good work!🙂Bev

Oh well done! That's a great result.

That's a great improvement in just a year, well done!

Hi Emma ...

Thats a brilliant drop ... well done .... lots of hard work has done you proud

Heidi
xx🙂

Went to see my consultant today for my hba1c result.
My last one was took in march 2009 and it was 11 😱

1 year later and my result is.......

8.3!!!!!!!

I know i stil have work to do to get it abit lower but i am so happy its the motivation i needed now to keep going as it started to wear on me abit and now im all motvated again and feeling like what i was doing was actually making a difference to my health.

So thanks for your support in helping me and heres to a better result in 6 months :D

Whose a clever girl then?!! Fabulous result - looking forward to playing 'guess the hba1c' with you in 6 months time... here's my advance guess - 6.4!!

Thanks guys I'm really still in shock to be honest but very happy about it :D i know i still have improvement but its def a step in the right direction!!

Well done that is a great drop, what have you been doing differently to achieve that?

To be honest i started by taking my bloods 4 times a day followed by 4 injections ive also started eating better and attempted to do exercise. all of which i will push on with to get a lower result next time. Its no secret i use to be a rubbish diabetic and really thought it would make no difference to me to do it right and now i have been proved completely wrong and happy to be 🙂

Emma, you are a shining example of how looking after yourself does actually work! You'll be down below the magic 6.5% next time if you keep it up 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back