Im on the course! (yippeee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I am totally in shock at last something happened regardning my diabetes where i did not have to chase it up, following my DSN visit and the phone call i had wednesday from my DSN saying i would hear from them in January the people that run the X-PERT course rang me this morning and im booked in fron the 12th of jan its 4 consecutive Tuesdays 9-1,It feels such a relief that there getting in touch with me and it aint me doing all the chasing

Brill news steff, well done!

I think you will really enjoy it, but I bet you are surprised how much you already know!
xx

Thats great news Steff, I'm sure you will benefit from it, even if it's only meeting others with diabetes to share expereinces with. And don't forget the rule that you have to promote this site!

thanks again, she actually said we can get you on it today :confused:it starts at 13.30 till 17.00 i was like erm no thats to short notice jeez .it will be manic enought going in for 9 i dont usually drop son off till 08.45 at school.

That's brilliant news hun hope it helps. I found my course very interesting and helpful found out some things I didn't know and felt normal for once talking about insulin and sugar levels with everyone there plus they were all really friendly xxx

Great news Steff, good luck with it.I hope you enjoy it and that it helps.

Oh that's good news Steff. I haven't been on any courses yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back