I'm not pregnant yet but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've been through the mill with monthly appoinments at the pre conception clinic for the past 12 months, two lots of fertility tests and I've just had a tubal patency test done - not nice but they cleared a blockage and finally I have been prescribed Clomid a fertility drug to assist with ovulation.

I'm so excited but at the same time trying to not get over excited as I still feel a bit downcast as in my head I'm at the point where I keep thinking it is never gonna happen again (I had two miscarriages two years ago and nothing since) :(

hi di oh i do wish you al the very best with it all , it is a very lenghty process and i do hope you come to us with some good news in the future

good luck x

I do hope it works for you - and i am sure that it will - stay positive - it really does help! Lets hope we'll be hearing good news soon.🙂Bev x

I have everything crossed for you....I wish you the best of luck and I really hope thing work out as you want...as Bev said...please stay positive it does and can help..Hopefully here some brilliant news from you soon..

Love and best wishes
Heidi..xx..🙂

Hope things work out for you Di. Stay strong.

Allison x

Thanks everyone - from now on got to keep my chin up....I'm getting married in September so I'm hopeing with a little help from my tablets there will be a honeymoon baby 🙂

I really hope you have some good news for us soon. I think as soon as the wedding is out the way it'll be a lot easier for you. I've recently just got married and i know how stressful it can be on your body as well as the mind. Saying that though I hope you have a wonderful wedding day they go so quickly because of the nerves mine just seems a blur now. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back