Im Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
hi all well at long last im back and the net is all sorted had to wait a further 10 days after the 18th for the net to be activated grr.

Well here is the diabetes news i got my hba this morning it was 7.5 last time it is now 6.9,i will have a liver function test in 3 months time and another hba as the doc wants me to have been on byetta 3 month to see if that further improves my hbA.

Hope everyone is well and im soo pleased t be back x

hi all well at long last im back and the net is all sorted had to wait a further 10 days after the 18th for the net to be activated grr.

Well here is the diabetes news i got my hba this morning it was 7.5 last time it is now 6.9,i will have a liver function test in 3 months time and another hba as the doc wants me to have been on byetta 3 month to see if that further improves my hbA.

Hope everyone is well and im soo pleased t be back x

Welcome back .. Urghhh no net ? omg my worst nightmare lol 😱

Welcome back Steff 😱

Fingers crossed no more net problems x

Hi Hun

So glad to have you back we missed you 🙂 well done on the hba1c that's absoultely brilliant news you must be feeling so much better in yourself at that figure :D oh and stupid sky! xxxxx

thanks paul, hello emma hun im sending you sum mail in abit hun when i get back we must catch up xxx

we already hate sky hun lol

Yay!! So glad to see you back in. How are you doing?

Yay!! So glad to see you back in. How are you doing?

doing well thanks alison im pleased with my diabetes anyways it has been behaving really well and the byetta has made such a great diffirence also the move went well with no major hiccups , i am off to see DSN now hun, but will catch up soon xx

Welcome Back well done on the Hba.

Welcome back steff,well done with your hba.🙂

Welcome back Steff 🙂 Great to hear the HbA1c has improved, and particularly that you have taken to the Byetta so well!

Also, hi to Insulin Addict - where have YOU been?:confused:😉

Welcome back Steff, well done on getting your HbA1c down.🙂

thanks all back from dsn now he is so impressed he said in september he will follow up over the phone and does not feel the need to book me in at the surgery, i have lost 11lbs since last seeing him so he could not be more happier then if i had handed him a gold bar so woopppee x

thanks all back from dsn now he is so impressed he said in september he will follow up over the phone and does not feel the need to book me in at the surgery, i have lost 11lbs since last seeing him so he could not be more happier then if i had handed him a gold bar so woopppee x

Teacher's Pet! 😉 Great news! 🙂

Hi Steff, welcome back, great news about numbers too.

fantasic to have you here again steff ....and WOOWEEEE on HbA1c your catching me up !!!and wieght loss BRILLIANT xxx Im so happy to hear from you xxxx

Steff, even I was begining to worry! glad to hear you're all to the good!

Now stick around lady, no more disappearing acts!

Rossi 🙂😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back