I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpurpleduck

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Just a quick one to say hello again 🙂

My holiday was AMAZING, I had a blast! BG has gone a bit off track but nothing major. Back to it now!

Been rushed off my feet since we got back on Saturday so haven't had much time for the forums... My apologies! Hopefully I'll get the back of the workload broken by the end of the week & you'll hear from me a bit more.

Hope everyone is well. Chat soon!

Em

Welcome back hun glad you had a great time x

I'm glad you are back and that you had a great holiday. look in whenever you can, we'll all be here.

Welcome back! We can't have too many ducks here (in my opinion)!! 😉

Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Andy 🙂

Glad you had a good time x

glad you had a nice holiday. were did you go?

I missed you Emma :D Glad your hols were awesome :D

Thanks all!

We were in a log cabin in the North of Scotland, 20 miles north of Fort William. The location was amazing. This was the view just outside our cabin:

DSC00569.jpg

On the way up the weather was brilliant. We went via Glencoe (my favourite place on the planet) and it was absolutely stunning.

From the log cabin we went to Loch Ness on the Sunday. Again the weather was amazing and we had a great time:

DSC00515.jpg

We went to Mallaig on the Monday and had the best fish and chips EVER. Stopped at Loch Morar on the way back, which was also amazing.

Tuesday we went to Portree on Skye (a long drive, but again beautiful!):

DSC00628.jpg

Wednesday we went on the cable car up Aonach Mor, 2 peaks from Ben Nevis:

DSC00661.jpg

Thursday it poured down. We went to Inverness, shopped and had a huge 3 course dinner.

Friday it poured down again, so we went to a couple of nearby gift shops & chilled out.

We shared the cabin with my man's sister, brother-in-law & 1-year-old niece. We had great fun, it was lovely to see more of them.

I want to go back!

How nice is it to see pictures of the home land lol!! Looked fantastic!! So glad you had a brilliant time!! I'm back home to Dumfries next month ... I wont be seeing any amazing sites like that however!! XxXxX

Sounds like great fun, i need to go these places.........

Welcome Back...................🙂

Sounds like great fun, i need to go these places.........

Welcome Back...................🙂

Thanks 🙂

I'd strongly recommend it. Personally I prefer holiday-ing in Scotland to going abroad. The fresh air and scenery are great for the soul :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back