Im back...been poorly :0(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelb1uk

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all, havent been online for a week...been poorly with severe hypos and vomiting, been awful and was scared of being admitted to hosp!!! Am back on track now and me and Poppy were friends again! Was soooo scary tho, have had to re do all my backgrounds on me pump...TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!

The bug/ hypos struck at the stereophonics gig.....not impressed!!! Been so rough, only just back to normal in time for Circle D earlier this eve!!!

Cant catch up on a whole weeks worth, pls let me know if I've missed nething major....

Have written a blog about living with diabetes for shoot up or put up, see what you think...

http://www.shootuporputup.co.uk/2010/03/12/diabetic-days-a-rollercoaster-ride/

Hope you guys are all ok, and cant wait till the 2 year...woohoo!!!

S x

I read it xx Hope your all better now Shelly xxx Missed you xxx

Hey Shelly hun welcome back missed ya and poppy , see always knew stereophnics made people ill only joking xx nothing major to report hun

Very sorry to hear that you have been poorly Shelley, hope that doesn't happen again for a VERY long time! Nice to see you back🙂

Thanks guys...it certainly was NO fun!!! Tis good to be back, I missed you guys :0)

Nice to see you back. Do you find that illness usually makes you have hypos? I've found that some illness make me low and others make me high.
Looking forward to the 2 year bash too!

my hypos were a mystery, they started just before the illness and were severe, I would literally be hypo for 2 hours, pouring tons of sugar down me and nothing happening, mega scary, and I wasn't at home!! I took Poppy off for 5 whole hours the first time and it still wouldnt go up...was a total nightmare...

I usually go high if I'm ill but it depends on the illness I guess???

So glad to be back to normal 🙂 (if you can use that word around me haha)

S x

Good to see you back Shelley, wondered where you'd been hiding yourself.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell.

Poor you Shelley, glad you are ok and escaped hospital!

I have been following you on facebook, and when you dont update I know you are SERIOUSLY ill! Phew!

Take care mate xx

Thanks Phil & Lou 🙂

haha sooo true about the updates....I wasn't even up to facebook...back with a vengance now u'l notice tho 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back