I'm all over the show again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Don't know how much more of this I can take..........................

Still got a lingering cold
BS getter higher again in the morning
& still can't stop crying again
Think my boss thinks I have lost the plot competely

Maybe I have 😡

Aww sorry things seem abit up and down for you at the moment di wish they was more i could do xx can i ask did you ring into a radio show last night about the the DVLA? sorry to go off topic xx

Hi Steff

Wasn't me - was being tortured in the form of leg and bikini wax...owch

PS Great news on your weight loss!! I had a 5lb surprise last time I went to the hospital - I think you normally gain weight when you go on insulin xxx

Wasn't me - was being tortured in the form of leg and bikini wax...owch

PS Great news on your weight loss!! I had a 5lb surprise last time I went to the hospital - I think you normally gain weight when you go on insulin xxx

oooh okies it was very similier to the question you asked a bit ago about a 3 yr licence or maybe its someone else and im losing it lol.Thank you Di is always nice to see im losing anf not gaining.x

helll yeah you put on when on insulin :'( its sucks.

Don't know how much more of this I can take..........................

Still got a lingering cold
BS getter higher again in the morning
& still can't stop crying again
Think my boss thinks I have lost the plot competely

Maybe I have 😡

Sorry to hear this Di - hopefully things will look brighter when you have rid yourself of the cold and your levels get back on an even keel. You're a human being, and this sort of thing happens now and then, don't feel guilty about it, just look after number 1 until you feel ready to face the world.🙂

Hi Northerner

Sorry to hear this Di - hopefully things will look brighter when you have rid yourself of the cold and your levels get back on an even keel. You're a human being, and this sort of thing happens now and then, don't feel guilty about it, just look after number 1 until you feel ready to face the world.🙂

Thanks for you words of support - feeling a bit better in myself today.
Think stuff has just really got to me lately - finding hard to come to terms with the fact I may never be able to have children and then dealing with higher bs etc etc.
I did decide to inject a little more yesterday and today until my cold has cleared up (now in week 3 of it). Think I'm a bit run down.

But like I say feeling better - so onwards and upwards

Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better Di🙂 Sometimes this disease seems like such a heavy burden, but I've recognised myself that there are ups and downs. Trying to stay positive in the face of the down times is very difficult, but you've got a huge crowd of people here cheering you on!🙂

big hugs di you've been through loads recently 🙂 xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back