Ideas needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I need ideas for the title of the group I am going to start up on facebook. I am sick of tv programmes saying that eating sugary stuff or fatty stuff will cause diabetes.

Ideas please!!!

Sugar and Diabetics can mix I dunno I'm trying to think of a better one than that because that's a pretty poor name maybe Diabetics, sugar and all things nice?

xx

Diadata?😱

Ideas for a name/ title:

Diabetes & Media Confusion
Diabetes Confusion

DIDKA is so much more catcy but obv not relevant here hehe!!

Diabetes + Media Confusion = Rage!!! hehe just joking with this one...true tho..

will think some more...

Agree about being mega careful with this tho...maybe keep it a bit light hearted if poss and just as a place to store the 'media errors' and to raise awareness that 'just cos its on tv/radio etc doesnt mean its accurate!!'

How about something like 'Mr Scriptwriter, that's not how diabetes works!' 🙂

evening all, not as good as others but here's a simple thought:

Diabetes: What the TV/Radio/Press say... Is it right?

I've gone for Northerners idea, now what to put as info....

Diabetes - Get your facts right!

I will definatly join this group let me know when its up and running! i have no diabetic friends on facebook, how many of you are on there?

DG there's a fair fewI think most are members of this site on FB or DUK on FB, thats enough abbreviations for now! Have a look around...

Nice work Loubie on getting it up!

Yea i saw a few people on FB but too afraid to add them as they will think who is this random girl adding me! lol have joined ur group lou!! x

I bin and gone and dunnit, I signed up. Such fun!:D

Did I just tweet?😱

looks awesome Lou, apologies for my rubbish suggestions, they were attempted at the end of a very busy work day haha!!!

Diabetic Gal, feel free to add me on facebook 🙂 (shelley bennett) x

Oooo oooo That's a Great Idea! let me know how to get onto group!

You could make it broader: what about lies told about diabetes, in general?
A guy told me I shouldn't be out running the other day because I had diabetes....

Ah dopey me, you already told us.... *runs away and checks quick*

what about the classic "you're diabetic, that means you can't eat sweets or chocolate ever again."

there is a guy at work who will offer his sweets around but when he gets to me says i can't offer you one i don't want to kill you. he's really dense i've tried to explain to him that it doesn't work like that but he always says better to be safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back