I'd just like to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddlethru

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have only been a member for less than a week and think you are all wonderful. I have learnt so much and don't feel so alone. I have a great supportive family but it is lovely to be able to be in touch with people who really understand. The boards are so friendly too, thank you. I only wish I had found you sooner. There you were all the time and I never thought to look you up. Silly me.

Thats a really lovely thing to say, and I have to agree with you wholeheartedly!

You're more than welcome muddlethru!🙂 I think it is very useful to be able to just be yourself with people who 'get it' so you don't have to try and explain everything. I was lucky to find this place as it started up, just a few months after I was diagnosed.

I completely agree with you muddlethru wish that i'd found the site after diagnosis instead of 9 months down the line. I think i'd feel very isolated if I didn't have this site to talk about my diabetes.

Emma x

ditto...found the site sfter 1 year diagnoises....what a friendly bunch xx

yes

yes i found the site only days ago and jus getting the hang of using it...so weird wen you read other ppls comments and they sound like yourself...we all have support but nothing like from ppl that actualy understand 100 percent..thanks to sites like this we all can stick together

I would agree it is the best forum i have ever been a member of it is a lifeline to me and as far as im concerned you are all my friends now X(well nearly)

I like this forum, I found it just over a year ago, having being diagnosed in 2006.

I get more help and advice here than I do from my doctor who is abit of a twit on a good day.

Everyone is friendly and helpful and when I do go to my doctor, I have more of a clue what I am talking to him about.

There are other forums, but none are anywhere near as well moderated (she says with unabshed boasting) as this one.

Thanks is in order to everyone (admin, moderators and forum users) who all help to make us the success we are.

ditto...found the site sfter 1 year diagnoises....what a friendly bunch xx

What all of us? 🙄 :D

Must try harder next time 😛

The help and kindness I've experienced from folk on this forum has been my lifeline.

Couldn't agree anymore than what has already been said, some STONKINGLY good PEEPS on here WONDERFUL, MARVELLOUS. Andrew 😛

I agree. This is a fab forum! It is so useful to find out what other people are experiencing with their diabetes. I have been a Type 1 diabetic since 1976 - and so much has changed with treatment in that time. If only this sort of communication was available back then!! I think I still have the Handbook from the British Diabetic Association (now Diabetes UK) given to me by my consultant!!

Wishing you all a Happy and hopefully healthy New Year!
from Sugarmouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back