• Community Members: Please be respectful of other peoples' opinions about diabetes. Everyone manages their health differently. Please be mindful of this.

Iced drinks (or cold)

Jacinta (Australian)

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hey lovelies I’m looking for new iced drinks or cold drinks we could possibly have minus the sugar ??

So far I been drinking cranberry and I can’t remember the other flavour tea with water and ice
Water
Soda water and the first drink

Just needing other ideas and suggestions because it’s summer and it’s way to hot to drink tea . ????

Please and thankyou

ColinUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Why not just explore the assorted sugar free cordials and see which ones you like?

Leadinglights

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As we don't know what you have available in Australia or what you like it's difficult to say.
We get flavoured still or sparkling water here in all sorts of flavours which are very refreshing.

helli

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I make myself iced fruit teas.
I put a teabag in the bottom of a mug add a couple of centimetres of boiling water and leave it to steep for 15 to 30 minutes. Then I remove the teabag and top up with ice cubes.
I play around with different teas but found the berry ones most to my liking when cold.

And they are sugar/carb free.

Jacinta (Australian)

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
As we don't know what you have available in Australia or what you like it's difficult to say.
We get flavoured still or sparkling water here in all sorts of flavours which are very refreshing.
Fortunately for me I like everything lol .
But yeah we have teas , coffee , I can’t think right now .

Jacinta (Australian)

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I make myself iced fruit teas.
I put a teabag in the bottom of a mug add a couple of centimetres of boiling water and leave it to steep for 15 to 30 minutes. Then I remove the teabag and top up with ice cubes.
I play around with different teas but found the berry ones most to my liking when cold.

And they are sugar/carb free.
Iced fruit teas sounds good right now . I’ll see what I can find .