Ice Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAREN1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
hi everyone i was just looking at the ice band website and was wondering if anyone has purchased one? i couldn,t find out how much info or what info could be put on one so if anyone has puchased one i would be very grateful for any help you could give me before i buy one. thanks. ps hope everyone is doing ok.x

dyu mean the icegems website? http://www.icegems.co.uk/ I got mine from there and I've got my first name on one side, and on the other side it says my date of birth, type 1 diabetes, penecillin allergy and an emergency contact number

🙂

dyu mean the icegems website? http://www.icegems.co.uk/ I got mine from there and I've got my first name on one side, and on the other side it says my date of birth, type 1 diabetes, penecillin allergy and an emergency contact number

🙂

no its not the icegems its the ice bands website they are made up of two lots of silicone and laser embossed into it. thanks for replying though x

Could you give us a link please?

I picked up something from another site, a basic bracelet type thingy. On the front is the international symbol for medical stuff the snake on the stick or something! On the reverse I have 4 lines engraved
1st line:first name surname
2nd line: dob
3rd line : "Type 1 Diabetes"
4th line: "Insulin dependent"

i bought my dogtags off amazon (got the red ones) they were very good price at 7 pound plus p&p. i had them engraved with my name, dob, ice dtails, type 1 diabetic and also other alergies on it. you get two tags and you can have text on the back of the front one and then on the front and back of the other tag. they also have the international medical symbol on the front of the front tag.

very good buy to be honest 🙂

no its not the icegems its the ice bands website they are made up of two lots of silicone and laser embossed into it. thanks for replying though x
[/I]
I have one the delvery was quickbut I rarely wear it. Mainly as i can't wear for work,

[/I]
I have one the delvery was quickbut I rarely wear it. Mainly as i can't wear for work,

thank you for all your replies. Grovesy as you mentioned you have one could you possibly tell me what details i could have put on it please thank you x

I have my name, date of birth, diabetes,asthma, and other half's phone n o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back