I wish this product was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very similar, mine was £25 from amazon. I use it mainly for step count. But it does heart rate and BP aswell.

Hi
There does seem a spate of these watches now on face book, has anyone used one for testing blood sugars, if so are they accurate?.

I’ve seen a few on various groups fall for these. The glucose readings appear totally random (mimicking a sample of typical non diabetic levels I suspect) and would be dangerous to rely on. Some have some small print saying not for medical use and none explain how they miraculously work. If the big tech giants can’t make one of these yet then these cheap imports won’t be able to either. I wouldn’t waste my money if I were you. And if you already have I’d do some very thorough testing against a Meter

Hi
There does seem a spate of these watches now on face book, has anyone used one for testing blood sugars, if so are they accurate?.

No. They’re totally useless. Save your money!

I subscribe to the diabettech blog.
There have been a couple of posts where the guy tests these non invasive CGM watches. No tests are successful despite the claims. He says
"To be fair to the device, the sellers don’t claim it has a medical use, and describes them as “consumer product” sensors, but still…
They are of little use to anyone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back