I went for a long walk today

I think that was a complement @Misunderstood. You have managed to get some interesting skies whilst the foreground is still beautifully lit. The lighthouse and the first harbour shot are particularly good. You have a good eye - keep it up!

Cracking photos @Misunderstood

I sat by a coffee shop briefly on a dog walk yesterday and noted that the light in the harbour was really beautiful. Seems like you had the same.

I'm currently on holiday in Barcelona right now with my fiencee and you definitely should take a long walk around here if you haven't been.....it's a truly majestic city.

I'm really glad that I live not too far from the sea and can walk on the beach whenever I fancy a stroll. The pictures are great and I would agree that the composition is excellent on all of them.

Modern cameras can do the technical stuff for you - focussing, exposure - but what they can't do is composition, so well done on nailing that aspect and producing some great pics.

Modern cameras can do the technical stuff for you - focussing, exposure - but what they can't do is composition, so well done on nailing that aspect and producing some great pics.
awe bless ya thanks very much, yes I agree we still have to give cameras the help it needs to take great pics. Im still using the Sony A7 MK2 and the lens was a Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f4.

I'm really glad that I live not too far from the sea and can walk on the beach whenever I fancy a stroll. The pictures are great and I would agree that the composition is excellent on all of them.
Thanks.. very kind comments.

I think that was a complement @Misunderstood. You have managed to get some interesting skies whilst the foreground is still beautifully lit. The lighthouse and the first harbour shot are particularly good. You have a good eye - keep it up!
Oh my bad, am sorry.. was a bit sensitive last week, my friend has put me straight now... no offence meant.

Yea did you manage to snap any pics???

Nah, I was too busy drinking-in the pearly goodness 🙂

The dog does like that cafe though (and the staff who give him treats!), so there will doubtless be other opportunities :D

I didn't see these when you first posted them last week. They are lovely.

Back