I was a tiny bit naughty last night whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacinta (Australian)

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
So last night we had our car club meeting and they shouted dinner , so I never usually have a alcoholic drink and last night I did , an I kinda feel naughty for it . Now it wasn’t spirits or soda ig coke , Pepsi or any of that kind . It was vodka and soda water with a lime slice and ice and it tasted flipping amazing . I bought my fiancée a ginger beer as he was driving and I was in a social mood . Like I said I rarely ever drink , I would need to have a very rare occasionally excuse to even want it and last night was it and of course it went straight to my head and I even woke up with it . So yeah I feel slightly naughty for it but hell I enjoyed it .

So last night we had our car club meeting and they shouted dinner , so I never usually have a alcoholic drink and last night I did , an I kinda feel naughty for it . Now it wasn’t spirits or soda ig coke , Pepsi or any of that kind . It was vodka and soda water with a lime slice and ice and it tasted flipping amazing . I bought my fiancée a ginger beer as he was driving and I was in a social mood . Like I said I rarely ever drink , I would need to have a very rare occasionally excuse to even want it and last night was it and of course it went straight to my head and I even woke up with it . So yeah I feel slightly naughty for it but hell I enjoyed it .
Pretty well zero carbs in that so the only thing that would have suffered would be you head. Glad you enjoyed.

We all need to push the boat out a little on occasion...deffo worth it if you enjoyed it 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back